Tuesday, December 05, 2006

TMI Tuesday and it's actually on a Tuesday

Who ever would have thought it? Those cunning folk over at TMI Tuesday (the blog is linked over yonder, under "Other Blog Joy To Behold") have me hooked. This is entry number 52.


1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?


Well this is actually a tough question. I am very much a creature of extremes and there are any number of bands and musical acts I would love to see wiped out of existence. Right now, I wouldn't be sorry to see the end of the Scissor Sisters and if someone gave me a gun and promised me I'd get away with it, Vanessa Carlton would be shot in the head pretty much right away. But if I have to choose, I'd go for Oasis. Hateful music and such swaggering arrogance and fake macho posturing. Vile.

2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?

I'd give it to charity. Oh who am I kidding, I would totally spend it on DVDs and cake.

3. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?

Weimar Germany, at its height of decadence, prior to being wiped out by facism. It's only a tiny small period of history so I would live it up as decadently as I could.

4. What is your favorite curse word?

Without a shadow of a doubt, it has to be cunt.

5. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?

I'm afraid I'm going to have to be greedy here as I couldn't narrow it down to one movie celebrity. I would have to be in the middle of a Jake Gyllenhaal/Paul Walker man-sandwich. If the rumors about each of them are true, I'd end up with a dislocated jaw and I wouldn't be able to sit down for like a week, but it would TOTALLY be worth it.

Bonus:You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?

As fun as it would be to fly, leap tall buildings in a single bound, shoot lasers out of my eyes etc, I'm going to plump for invisibility. Purely because I'm so endlessly nosey it would allow me to snoop at my leisure. Hey, nobody ever said I had to use my powers for good now did they?

1 comment:

dirk.mancuso said...

Invisibility. I already have that eerie power where men are concerned. Decent men, anyway.

Nice choices on #5, by the way.