Saturday, December 16, 2006

Google scares me

More specifically, the stuff people type into google that brings them to my blog can scare me. There is the expected stuff. My recent John Barrowman entry brought me a lot of traffic, thanks to both being linked on film experience and the google searches involving his name and another specific (wedding, attitude and cock, to be precise). And people have found my blog searching for golden globes, bed midbeams (enduringly popular, that one, clearly Ikea and their stupid bed midbeam idea suckers in a lot of people) and celebrity bulges. All of those are to be expected, right? What I was not expecting was someone to land on my blog by googling the following:

Kicked to death stilettos.


I kid you not, gentle readers. I don't know what's more frightening. The fact that someone actually searched for that phrase or that a combination of those words were found on my blog. You be the judge.

No comments: