Monday, April 16, 2007

Hot Guy Monday: Ryan Reynolds

I was a year or so late in discovering the charms of Ryan Reynolds because I have not and will never watch Van Wilder. However, by the time I saw a secret Alanis Morrisette gig for the launch of her So-Called Chaos album, I was very much aware of him. The gig was in a teeny tiny little concert hall and I was right at the front. A big bank of speakers blocked my line of vision to the right hand side of the stage. Alanis played "Bees Of My Knees", dedicating it to her new boyfriend, gesturing to the right hand side of the stage, my blind spot. You can imagine what I thought the next day when I found out who she was dating. I mean, look at him:






So very hot. Now, he just needs to make some better movies.

3 comments:

Limecrete said...

Now, he just needs to make some better movies.

I'll give that one an amen.

Anonymous said...

He's one of those folks I can see why other people find attractive, but he doesn't do anything for me.

Danijel James said...

http://danijeljames.wordpress.com