Thursday, May 18, 2006

Oh fuck off, you narc!

I finally got round to watching Imaginary Heroes. And I loved it. A truly unexpected gem of a movie with an incredible performance from Sigourney Weaver (who delivers the line I titled this blog with in style) in particular, but everyone is just top notch. I am trying not to focus on the fact that writer director Dan Harris is 25 and a millionaire who worked on X2 and Superman Returns.

Spent a few days away as we had no internet connection. Switched providers and of course it went badly. But we're back in full force now, bitches!

London isn't happening now, so I will be staying in Brighton until I leave for NY. Assuming I leave for NY. The company employing me are getting more ragingly incompetent by the hour it seems. London not panning out is for the most ridiculous of reasons and they are really hedging their bets and covering their backs about my NY employment too. Sigh.

In other news, the overtime gods are smiling on me and it looks like I will be working Saturdays as well for the rest of the summer. So that's some good news. And a friend I haven't heard from in AGES called out of the blue the other day and I am going to meet up with him in London on Sunday. Whee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keeping those fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for you in NY this fall....