Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Why can't my ball-la-loon stay up in a perfectly windy sky?

Alright so I didn't write an entry yesterday as, given what day it was, I didn't want to write a blog that ended up being a suicide note. Yes, here I am, almost 31 and still single. Woot.

Well that's enough of that. But alas I don't think this entry is going to get THAT much cheerier. Yesterday it was announced that Chita Rivera: The Dancer's Life can join the small but ever increasing list of Broadway shows I missed. Along with Woman In White, what makes the closure of Chita so worthy of note though is this: as well as being two shows I didn't make it back to NY in time to see before they closed, they are two shows that, with the initial start date I had, I should have been back for their opening nights. Le sigh.

No comments: