Monday, February 05, 2007

TV owns my soul: Part 2

I did some maths last week. While nothing about a move to NY is certain yet, it is all looking fairly good. And while I can't sit around and daydream about it all, in some ways I have to act like it's definitely happening. And the one major way I have to do that is financially. In order to afford everything this NY dream will cost me, I have to start saving £200 a week. Every week. Starting now. This figure is not unfeasible, mercifully, but it does mean that I am in for a long stretch of not much fun. And I am totally ok with that if I know that it means when it's over, I'm living in Manhattan.

So therefore it's quite handy that two weeks from today, I will be juggling the following TV shows:

24, Lost, Ugly Betty, Prison Break, Nip/Tuck, Supernatural, The Dresden Files, Rescue Me, Bones, Medium and Heroes.

A couple of shows I originally was planning on throwing into the mix have been kicked to the kerb and once all the above end their respective seasons, I have three seasons worth of Battlestar Galactica to get through. So I think I have enough free entertainment to distract me from the dullness that will be my life.

No comments: