Saturday, October 28, 2006

People on internet message boards say the darndest things 2

Okay, so I don't know if it's strictly speaking a message board, but this little nugget of madness comes courtesy of Yahoo Answers. First of all, the question:

"Hi, the other day me and my girlfriend had an argument over whos turn it was to turn the dishwasher on. One thing led to another and it turned into a full scale fight. To cut a long story short I lost my rag when she pulled down and ripped up all my Kelly Brook posters off the living room wall.I therefore retaliated by attacking her italian pottery of body parts. i ended up destroying the 2 items i mentioned in my question. I think the ornaments cost her quite a few pennies so do you think I should apologise?"

I can't believe this is an actual serious genuine question, can you? But let's say it is. Surely it's rhetorical, no? Anyway, here's the answer that, if I were a cartoon character, would have made my eyes pop out of my head:

"I WOULDN'T SAY ANYTHING BLAME IT ON THE PET IF YOU HAVE 1 IF NOT JUST KEEP RUNNING DOWNT STOP OR SHELL CRUSH YOUR B.LLS"

All grammar, punctuation and hideous hideous caps are left intact from the original posting.

1 comment:

Roscoe said...

There's something about an apartment decorated with Kelly Brook posters AND italian pottery of body parts. I'm not quite sure what it is, but there is sure something about it.