Monday, December 31, 2007

Hot Guy Monday, Year End French Edition: Louis Garrel

I first discovered Louis Garrel in The Dreamers, a film that I love which just happens to be chock full of male nudity. Believe it or not the two facts are unrelated, I honestly love the movie so much that if there were no nudity, that wouldn't change. I even don't mind that the plot point of his character having sex with Michael Pitt's character was removed. Anyway, I digress. I saw his latest movie Chansons D'Amour yesterday and it reminded me of both how ridiculously beautiful he is and also of how fantastically talented he is.







Oddly, in stills he is about 70% less hot, something about the way he moves and speaks really ratchets up the sexy. But still, these pics are teribly easy on the eye and a nice way to bid 2007 a fond farewell.

1 comment:

lottie - makeup artist said...

hells yes! finally a hot guy that I agree on :)