Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Already the best film of next summer

I am very much alone in my dislike of Batman Begins. In my defense, I attribute my disdain for the movie to the fact that I saw it on opening weekend in a packed cinema where the a/c had broken down. Before the trailers, I was already uncomfortably hot so by the time Christian Bale suited up, I was almost passing out from heat exhaustion and was therefore not in the best place to enjoy the movie. I keep meaning to give it another go, but never get round to it.

However, having seen the new trailer for The Dark Knight, I am fairly certain I'll watch its prequel right before seeing the follow up. Watch it and be amazed.

The Dark Knight

2 comments:

Limecrete said...

Christopher Nolan has yet to make a movie I don't like. At this point, I'll follow him anywhere.

Popcultureboy said...

I run hot and cold with him. Memento is fantastic but I really found Insomnia very tedious.