Saturday, October 06, 2007

Back in the US, back in the US, back in the US of A

Well here I am, back in the Big Apple for two weeks to take the city by storm. More likely I'll just spend a fortune and eat myself into a coma when I'm not watching a show or a concert, but hey.

So glad I have nothing show type booked for today so I can be mildly jetlagged and hang out with friends which is just fine with me. The flight was fine, I read a book called The End Of Mr Y which I only started on the plane and it's SO FUCKING GOOD I only have 50 pages left as I pretty much devoured it whole. Great book. Only thing I could have done without was the passive aggressive guy in front of me who kept turning round and throwing me pointed looks every time my knees brushed the back of his seat. I'm tall and there's no leg room. Deal with it.

In other news it's insanely hot in the city. When I landed, I thought it was the middle of August rather than the start of October. Today is roughly the same too. Madness.

No comments: