Friday, March 21, 2008

Oh my poor neglected little blog

I haven't posted anything since the beginning of the month! Well, this would be because I haven't really had anything remotely interesting to say and I have been totally defeated by apathy into the bargain. There are a couple of things going on behind the scenes at the moment though that I made the conscious decision to keep off my blog until everything was complete. I also swore I wouldn't mention them at ALL until they were complete. Since I broke that little vow and I am a big time hater of people who post shit like "there's this huge thing happening in my life but I just can't talk about it", I will most likely do a big blog catch up post soon. Right now though, apathy (and television and pizza) are winning out.

Oh and happy Easter!

No comments: