Friday, June 22, 2007

I feel like I'm in a Stephen King novel

And to make matters worse, it's not even a GOOD Stephen King novel. For some reason I absolutely cannot fathom, I am having the worst trouble sleeping right now. It has become progressively worse this week and the past three days I have woken up at 4am and while I have dozed between then and 7am, I haven't gone back to sleep properly. I haven't had to use my alarm clock all week. It's KILLING me. There's been some stuff happening at work that usually wouldn't bother me at all, but yesterday it took the most superhuman effort not to unleash a furious stream of vitriol on a lot of my co-workers. And there's still today to get through. Whee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going through that for a while. It turned out I was crazy. :)