Monday, February 02, 2009

TV Remote (lack of) Control

I blogged before about how discovering the joy of downloading TV shows and being able to hook up my laptop to the huge TV in the lounge has freed me from the tyranny of the UK scheduling, where everything is on a Thursday at 9pm, or a Sunday at 10pm. Apparently no other time slots exist. Even so, I'm watching a whole hell of a lot of shows right now. From the earlier TV post, some shows have fallen by the wayside but I've picked up several others. The current schedule looks like this:

Sunday

United States Of Tara

Monday

24
Big Bang Theory
Chuck
The Closer
Heroes
Gossip Girl
Medium
Trust Me


Tuesday

The Mentalist
Nip/Tuck

Rescue Me
(starting March 10th)
Reaper (starting March 17th)

Wednesday


Damages
Lie To Me
Lost


Thursday

Bones
Supernatural
Ugly Betty


Friday

Battlestar Galactica
Dollhouse
(starting February 13th)

For those keeping count, by the time the three shows yet to start are running, I'll be juggling some 21 shows. Not sure I wholly agree with EW that TV's recent golden age is over just yet.

2 comments:

lottie - makeup artist said...

United States Of Tara is shite

Popcultureboy said...

I actually really like it. I didn't want to, since it's from that useless cunt who wrote Juno, but the casting intrigued me. And I really think the performances elevate the show.