Monday, September 17, 2007

Hot Guy Monday: The Return

It's been a while since we had some hot guys up in here. Dreadfully slack of me, I apologise. To bring the hotness back, the first HGM entry goes to someone I have only recently discovered, even though he's been around for at least six years. I recently got very addicted to The Shield. I have had the first season on DVD since 2003 but never watched it. Recently I finally got around to it and suffice to say I now own all five available seasons of the show and am frothing at the mouth to get hold of season six. As Curtis Lemansky was my favourite character and the finale of season 5 saw him exit the show (which I watched last night), today's Hot Guy is Kenneth Johnson. Hot Guy. Not pretty boy, not skinny mini bum boy. Hot.




2 comments:

Limecrete said...

Hmm. I like blond, craggy guys, but for some reason, this one isn't doing it for me. Odd.

In completely unrelated news, I've got a question/proposition for you. Would you shoot me an e-mail when you've got a spare minute?

~hDb said...

Limecrete, that may be because you haven't seen KJ's best pics.

There are hundreds of pics of him online.

I created this slideshow on my site which is a work in progress. Dude is hot.
http://kennyjohnson.wetpaint.com/page/Slideshow

;-Dolla
IMDB http://tinyurl.com/5dz55w